Jane, Office Coordinator
Jane keeps the business side of our practice running smoothly—we’d be lost without her attention to detail, organization, and commitment to serving our patients efficiently. She and her husband have two children, Gavin and Tony. Jane’s favorite pastimes are cooking, reading, spending time with family, and camping in the great outdoors.
- Joined our practice in: 1999
- Education: Jane earned her B.S. at University of Wisconsin-Business Administration and attended the University of Oklahoma and University of St. Thomas for her MA in Liberal Arts.
- Jane says, “I enjoy coming to work every day and meeting a variety of people. We have a great staff and wonderful patients.
Amy, Registered Dental Hygienist
Amy is an outgoing and educated dental hygienist who easily builds trust with her patients. "Howe Family Dentistry is a fun and professional environment where our patients are like family. All of us are dedicated to providing exceptional individualized treatment in a safe and comfortable manner."
- Joined the practice in: 2004, rejoined in 2018
- Education: graduated from Collin County in 1999
- Outside of work, my boys are my life and I could not be more proud of them!
Kaley, Registered Dental Hygienist
Kaley is a gentle and dedicated dental hygienist who loves the opportunity to educate our patients on how to better maintain optimal oral health. She and her husband Trent have two sons, Corbin and Emerson. When not at the office, Kaley enjoys traveling, being outside, working with youth kids, photography and most of all, spending time with family.
- Joined our practice in: 2013
- Education: Texas Woman’s University. Bachelor degree in Dental Hygiene
- Kaley says, “What's so fun about dentistry is the continual learning of the ever changing science and artistry of this field. I also enjoy being a part of a great team that helps people keep beautiful and healthy smiles.”
Denise, Registered Dental Hygienist
Denise is a thorough and gentle dental hygienist. She employs preventive care to control gum disease and tooth decay, and enjoys making patients feel comfortable. Denise’s passion is sharing information about proper oral care with our patients so they can keep their teeth healthy between visits. She and her husband Jay have two sons, Blake and Brady. When she’s not at the office, Denise enjoys traveling, working out, and being with family and friends.
- Joined our practice in: 2004
- Education: Collin County Community College, Associates Degree in Dental Hygiene
- Is a member of: American Dental Hygienist’s Association, Texas Dental Hygienists Association
- Denise says, “We work together as a team to put the patients’ needs first.”
Shelly, Insurance Coordinator
Welcome Shelly, our bright face you see when you walk into our office. We are very excited about what Shelly has brought to our team as her work ethic and spirit have brought a ray of sunshine to the office! Be sure to say hello to her when you in for your next visit.
- Joined our practice in: 2013
- I love to travel with Bobby and see new places and go on exciting adventures
Ashley, Dental Assistant
Ashley is Dr. Karleskint's lead assistant. She has been working full-time for Howe family Dentistry since June 2014 and loves her work family.
- Graduated from Grayson County College 2014
- One of my favorite parts about my job is getting to know my patients. I live in Denison with my husband and son. I enjoy reading, spending time with my family and volunteering with the youth at my church.
Brandi, Scheduling Coordinator
Brandi is the newest member of our team. She will be working with scheduling, insurance, and assisting the doctor when needed. She has been a registered dental assistant since 2006.
- Graduated from Collin County College in 2006