Q? I want to improve my smile. How can you help?
- Dr. Karleskint is a general dentist, but he has postgraduate training in many cosmetic dental procedures. Call to reserve a time to discuss your ideal smile with the dentist, and he’ll work with you to determine a realistic plan for cosmetic dentistry. Whether your teeth are discolored, misaligned, chipped, or awkwardly spaced, modern dentistry – and Dr. Karleskint – can give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
Q?I need comprehensive dental work. How will I afford it?
- We will gladly file your insurance claim, and we accept cash, checks, and credit cards for payment. If you would like to explore financing, apply for CareCredit’s low- or no-interest payment plan online. Should you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call our office.
Q? Dental visits make me nervous. Is this normal?
- Many people postpone or avoid dental care because of fear, stress, and anxiety. Dr. Karleskint and our team are sensitive and will work with you to develop a plan to overcome your concerns. Through discussion and understanding, we’ll help you find peace of mind about dental visits. We also offer nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and oral sedation during procedures.
Q? Why do I need to visit Dr. Karleskint if my teeth are in great shape?
- Over 600 bacteria invade your mouth each day. Biting and chewing can exert 200 pounds of pressure on your teeth. These extreme conditions cause dental decay, gum disease, and tooth wear. Checkups and cleanings are recommended every six months, and in some cases, more often. These visits allow our team to find problems in the earliest stage, when simple treatment can often solve the issues. During dental cleanings, our hygienist will remove built up plaque, tartar, and food particles from your teeth to reduce your potential for decay and gum disease. We will also work with you to create a plan for lifelong, optimal oral health, providing advice and instruction for a convenient homecare routine.
Q? When should my child start visiting the dentist?
- If you notice oral health or tooth development problems with your child, schedule an appointment with Dr. Karleskint immediately. For children who appear to have no immediate dental concerns, we recommend dental visits beginning around age two. Dr. Karleskint will work with you and your child to promote good oral homecare and a lifetime of sensational smiles.